Real Down Jacket
- FABRIC RESEARCH AND TREATMENT - GARMENT-DYED CRINKLE REPS NY DOWN-TC: Down Parka is made of a light nylon rep with an ultra-tight weaving construction. The resin coating of its inner face makes it wind-resistant and mildly water-resistant. Due to the resin treating of the material, the color penetrates unevenly into the material, lending a crinkle aspect to the surface. The addition of a special agent to the dye formula makes the piece anti-drop. The garment is filled with premium feathers, optimized for garment dyeing.
- Protective hood with quilted visor and inner removable felt band bearing the embroidered Stone Island logo; drawstring in the hood, visible on the front of the neck
- Two slanting pockets edged by tape and with zipper fastening on chest
- Two slanting hand pockets with hidden zipper fastening
- Inner ribbed cuff
- Two-way zipper fastening is hidden by a double placket held by Velcro tabs
- External fabric: 100% Polyamide / Nylon - Coating: Polyurethane resin - DETACHABLE HOOD BAND: 85% Wool 10% Polyester 5% Polyamide / Nylon.
- GARMENT DETAILS: 100% Polyamide / Nylon, Lining: 100% Polyamide / Nylon - Coating: Polyurethane resin, HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon, Padding (Feather): White duck down (Minimum 80% Down) 80% White duck down 20% Feather, Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle; Do not bleach; Tumble dry at low heat; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Do not dry clean; Line dry in the shade; Washing can alter the color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately; Use neutral detergent; Remove detachable accessories before washing; Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron
Jai is 5'11" and wearing a size Large