Owen Hood Down Jacket
- Weightless duvet down long coat, Sustainable down, Ultra-soft Japanese ripstop shell, Pillow padding for cloud feel
- Removable hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor, Drop shoulders, Front zip closure with hidden snap storm placket
- Insulated long zip pockets with long zipper pulls, Adjustable elastic bungee cuff, Adjustable drawcord at bottom hem, Signature M embroidery logo on left sleeve
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort / Coat length from shoulder to hem: 44" / 111.7 cm
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers
- Shell (Woven): 82% Polyamide/ Nylon, 18% Elastane Spandex. Lining: (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting